Tips:我们吟唱的山谷,我们飞翔的天空

#1 2023-02-16 19:03:58  |  只看该作者

龍爪翻書
会员
来自 台北

chatGPT與孔乙己

輸入:

chatGPT,請用奇幻冒險小說風格改寫下列文章,並且將角色的種族從人類改成西方龍。

孔乙己一到店,所有喝酒的人便都看著他笑,有的叫道,「孔乙己,你臉上又添上新傷疤了!」他不回答,對櫃裡說,「溫兩碗酒,要一碟茴香豆。」便排出九文大錢。他們又故意的高聲嚷道,「你一定又偷了人家的東西了!」孔乙己睜大眼睛說,「你怎麼這樣憑空污人清白……」「什麼清白?我前天親眼見你竊了何家的書,吊著打。」孔乙己便漲紅了臉,額上的青筋條條綻出,爭辯道,「竊書不能算偷……竊書!……讀書人的事,能算偷麼?」接連便是難懂的話,什麼「君子固窮」,什麼「者乎」之類,引得眾人都鬨笑起來:店內外充滿了快活的空氣。 

輸出:

當西方龍孔乙己踏入酒館,所有喝酒的人便轉頭看著他,有的喊道:「孔乙己,妳的鱗片上又增添了新的傷痕!」孔乙己沒有理會,對酒吧櫃臺說:「給我溫兩杯龍血,再來一盤茴香豆。」他放下九枚金龍幣。

他們故意大聲嚷道:「妳一定又偷了人家的寶藏!」孔乙己瞪大眼睛說:「妳怎麼可以隨意污辱我……」「什麼污辱?我前天親眼見妳偷走何家的寶石,現在正在被吊打。」孔乙己的臉上漲紅,額頭上的青筋顯露出來,爭辯道:「偷寶石並不算是偷……偷寶石!……對於龍來說,這並不算是一件可恥的事情。」他不停地說著令人難以理解的話,什麼「龍的財富應該被保護」,什麼「以龍的眼光來看」之類的,引得眾人都嘲笑起來:酒館裡充滿了歡樂的氛圍。

------------

還真就萬物皆可孔乙己    

有 1 位朋友喜欢这篇文章:Nidhogg

←目前頭像感謝安雅贈圖。

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

离线

#2 2023-02-16 23:13:33  |  只看该作者

蓝羽龙
角龍
来自 江苏扬州

回应: chatGPT與孔乙己

好奇台灣課本也有孔乙己這篇課文嗎?

最后修改: 蓝羽龙 (2023-02-16 23:13:45)

I hope to find a little peace of mind and I just want to know.

离线

#3 2023-02-17 17:20:50  |  只看该作者

龍爪翻書
会员
来自 台北

[↑] @藍羽龍 寫道: 好奇台灣課本也有孔乙己這篇課文嗎? …

有印象讀過,但好像不在課本中

可能是補充教材,或是考試題目中出現過    [靈感] 

-----------

之前看對岸也知道「我去買橘子,你就在此地,不要走動」,才知道你們也讀背影~

←目前頭像感謝安雅贈圖。

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

离线

#4 2023-02-22 20:58:06  |  只看该作者

Lunamis午月
虬龍

龍爲什麼要喝龍血
ChatGPT可能還不理解龍血對於龍是什麼,只知道龍血在西幻世界觀裏是一種寶貴的天然魔力藥劑?
突然想到如果有人爲了取龍血養一隻小龍定期給他放血 [流鼻血] 好恐怖啊人類!

有 1 位朋友喜欢这篇文章:龍爪翻書

正在通往漫長背脊的修行之路上

离线

#5 2023-02-22 21:21:57  |  只看该作者

龍爪翻書
会员
来自 台北

chatGPT,假設你是一個很會用文字形容圖畫的人。請你為下列短文想像一幅畫,並描述出來。

當西方龍孔乙己踏入酒館,所有喝酒的人便轉頭看著他,有的喊道:「孔乙己,妳的鱗片上又增添了新的傷痕!」孔乙己沒有理會,對酒吧櫃臺說:「給我溫兩杯龍血,再來一盤茴香豆。」他放下九枚金龍幣。

他們故意大聲嚷道:「妳一定又偷了人家的寶藏!」孔乙己瞪大眼睛說:「妳怎麼可以隨意污辱我……」「什麼污辱?我前天親眼見妳偷走何家的寶石,現在正在被吊打。」孔乙己的臉上漲紅,額頭上的青筋顯露出來,爭辯道:「偷寶石並不算是偷……偷寶石!……對於龍來說,這並不算是一件可恥的事情。」他不停地說著令人難以理解的話,什麼「龍的財富應該被保護」,什麼「以龍的眼光來看」之類的,引得眾人都嘲笑起來:酒館裡充滿了歡樂的氛圍。

The painting depicts a crowded tavern where people are drinking and enjoying themselves. In the center of the painting, we see a Western dragon named Kong Yiji walking in, causing all the patrons to turn their heads and stare at him. Some of them shout at him, noticing the fresh scars on his scales. Kong Yiji ignores them and goes to the counter to order two cups of dragon blood and a plate of fennel beans, which he pays for with nine gold dragon coins.

The other patrons deliberately shout at him, accusing him of stealing someone's treasure. Kong Yiji stares back, saying, "How can you slander me like this?" The accuser responds, "What slander? I saw you steal the He family's jewels two days ago. They're being beaten up as we speak." Kong Yiji's face turns red, and the veins on his forehead bulge as he argues, "Stealing gems isn't really stealing... It's not a shameful thing for a dragon." He keeps talking in an incomprehensible language, saying things like "the wealth of dragons should be protected" and "from a dragon's point of view," which make everyone laugh at him. The tavern is filled with a cheerful atmosphere, and people continue to drink and laugh.

chatGPT,關於下列短文,請多描述主角的外觀、動作、顏色、物品、背景,減少關於對話、衣服的描述。請用英文回答。

The painting depicts a crowded tavern where people are drinking and enjoying themselves. In the center of the painting, we see a Western dragon named Kong Yiji walking in, causing all the patrons to turn their heads and stare at him. Some of them shout at him, noticing the fresh scars on his scales. Kong Yiji ignores them and goes to the counter to order two cups of dragon blood and a plate of fennel beans, which he pays for with nine gold dragon coins.

The other patrons deliberately shout at him, accusing him of stealing someone's treasure. Kong Yiji stares back, saying, "How can you slander me like this?" The accuser responds, "What slander? I saw you steal the He family's jewels two days ago. They're being beaten up as we speak." Kong Yiji's face turns red, and the veins on his forehead bulge as he argues, "Stealing gems isn't really stealing... It's not a shameful thing for a dragon." He keeps talking in an incomprehensible language, saying things like "the wealth of dragons should be protected" and "from a dragon's point of view," which make everyone laugh at him. The tavern is filled with a cheerful atmosphere, and people continue to drink and laugh.

In the center of the painting, a large Western dragon named Kong Yiji strides confidently into the crowded tavern. He has dark green scales with several fresh scars visible on his body. He wears no clothing, but a single gold earring dangles from his left ear. As he enters, all the patrons turn to look at him, and some point and jeer at the dragon.

Kong Yiji makes his way to the bar, where he leans against the counter and orders two cups of dragon blood and a plate of fennel beans from the bartender. He pays for his order with nine shiny gold dragon coins, which he pulls from a small leather pouch on his hip.

The other patrons in the tavern are diverse, with a variety of human, animal, and mythical creatures represented. They are all engaged in different activities, with some drinking, some eating, and some engaged in lively conversation. The atmosphere is rowdy and cheerful, with the sound of laughter and conversation filling the air. The lighting in the tavern is dim, with only a few lanterns casting a warm, orange glow over the scene.

微調之後丟進midjourney

西方龍變成東方龍啦~

←目前頭像感謝安雅贈圖。

离线

论坛页尾