龙仔
角龍
来自 米国
网站

新龍報到,自我介紹 SelfDragon Introduce

大家好,我叫龍仔

有幸知道了這個網站,讓我對龍的情感有了歸宿。
    說來也怪。今年我16歲。上小學的時候,我對龍還沒有啥感覺。但上了初中,就莫名其妙地對龍有了強烈的喜愛之情(尤其是歐洲龍)——就在這短短幾年之內。
    時光飛逝,我對龍的情感愈發強烈。現在,走在街上,只要看到龍的圖片,心裏就會有種衝動,我便會情不自禁地看幾眼,甚至想把它拍下來。若有人提到“龍”或者"dragon"這個詞,我會立即做出劇烈的生理反應——心率突破120,血壓升高,表皮溫度上升,等等。
    想必大家會有與我一樣的心裏吧——非常喜愛龍的朋友,在看到或聽到“龍”與“邪惡”掛鉤時,感覺特別受壓抑,並幾個小時不能恢復;如果在某部影視中將龍當做正面形象(如電影《龍之心》),會不會達到欣喜若狂的程度?:dD
    最近總是會上網搜搜龍的圖片,結果就這麼巧,來到了這個網站,與各位朋友們分享這份真摯的感情。
    聽了可能很奇怪——作為中國人的我,竟然喜歡歐洲龍勝過亞洲龍。可事實就是這樣,有望大家能接受我,分享關於龍的經驗。(中國的朋友們可別生氣啊。。。)
    我非常高興這個網站設有中文系統——可能因為中國的龍在這裏的比重很大吧。:d)
    現在上網優些許困難,可能不常來到此論壇。不過我會——也希望——與大家交結為友,多擴充對龍的知識,以後能為鱗目界域-龍論壇做點貢獻。

Greetings! I'm DragonCub.

So lucky that I've found this website, and have got a home for my special emotion to dragons.

This year, I'm 16. But can you believe that I hadn't got a clear feeling on dragons when I was in primary school, and occasionally became fond of them (especially eurodragons) in middle school? Just during so short a period of several years?

As time goes by, my impression of dragons gets increasingly strong. Each time I see a picture where a dragon is in it on the street, presently there forms an impulse in my mind, and then I will go and look at it for some time, or even want to take a photo of it! In case that someone mentions the word "loong" (Chinese pronounciation) or "dragon", I will immediately show out strong phisiological reactions: heart frequency goes beyond 120, increased blood pressure, and skin temperature rises.

Probably you share the thoughts with me. Those friends who strongly like dragons, could feel extremely depressed and takes hours to recover when they see/hear "dragon"linked with "evil". In contrast, they would even be elated when learning that dragons become positive characters (for instance, the movie, DragonHeart).:dD

Recently, I've always been searching for dragon images on the Internet, and so fortunately, came to this forum, to share the true feelings with everyone.

It may be surprising that, as a Chinese, I like eurodragons beyond asiandragons! But that's the truth. Hoping you could accept me and share our experience about dragons. (Chinese  friends please stay calm...)

I'm very glad to learn that Draconian Zone has provided the Chinese language, because of the large proportion of chinadragons? I just guess...:d)

Now I have some difficulty getting accessed to the Internet. Howver, I shall, and wish to, make friends with you guys, enlarge my knowledge about dragons, and do something for the forum.

PS. English is not my mother tongue, so I apologize for my English not being so 'academic'.

感覺遙遠,只因藏在內心深處

离线

#2 2010-02-05 20:37:07  |  只看该作者

shiningdracon
寻道龙

回应: 新龍報到,自我介紹 SelfDragon Introduce

歡迎!
我和你有差不多的生理反應:dD
一說這也許是龍魂的“覺醒”吧
這裏的亞洲龍目前較少,雖然我很希望他們能來。不必為龍的種類心存顧慮,“龍無國界”是我們一直堅持的信念

總之,歡迎你的到來

另:英文很不錯喲:d)