mb 爪機版     |    論壇指南     |    Discord     |    QQ群

《龙魂志》第一期
《龙魂志》第二期

Tips:欢迎来到龙之里

#1 2023-04-06 13:57:23  |  只看该作者

镜中龙影
蛟龍

novel AI的文字冒險遊戲的tutorial與龍

前一段chatGPT玩的那叫一個開心,但是說服chatGPT迎合自己的喜好總要費好大一番功夫,即使熟練如我也感到疲勞,於是就開始找沒有那麼多道德限制的AI玩。tavern AI除了用kobold AI或者openAI的API還可以用novel AI的API驅動,說來novelAI也算老牌了,遂決定直接去玩novel AI的文字冒險。這novel AI自帶了一個tutorial讓用戶快去熟悉玩法這個tutorial正好是一個典型的魔幻中對抗龍的的情節。顯然我是不願意按照預想的情節去跟龍戰鬥的,遂進行了兩次不同的嘗試歪曲情節進展。這個歪曲過程結果都還算有趣,在此進行吐槽和分享。
第一次歪曲——把AI整不會了
標準開局:The splendor before your eyes left you breathless, the vaulted ceiling painted with scenes from an ancient tale; tapestries that stretched across three walls depicting tales of heroes long dead.
However, as fate would have it, you were thoroughly distracted by the flurry of magic explosions obliterating your vision every time a magic spell hit its target: the dragon. After all, you were a mere human in the company of two magical beings, your companion Galena, a witch, and a fearsome crystal dragon. Your presence here was not only an honor but also a grave danger.
"You know what to do, right?!" Galena shouted at you as she threw another fireball at the dragon's head.
You have been tasked with assisting Galena on this quest to save the world from the evil of a dragon. But how could you possibly help?(大意:描述了一下場景,敘述了一下背景和當前情景,你的同伴女巫佳林納正在和水晶龍戰鬥,你要怎麼辦呢)

我:The evil of the Dragon ? This is ridiculous. I am a black dragon. Guess which side I will take?(龍的邪惡?荒唐,作爲一條黑龍,你猜我站哪邊?)

AI:Galena:'- Asmodeus, Lord of the Black Dragons
On the other hand, there are times where good has no choice but to fight evil. And if the dark forces win, well... then we will just have to make sure that they lose.'(大意:奉承+說服,試圖讓我下決心對抗設定好的水晶龍)

> You say "I give you the opportunity to reconsider how to define evil. This Crystal Dragon lady impressed me deeply, which really touched me."(我給你機會重新定義一下邪惡……蕪湖,這水晶龍好俊)

AI:Galena considers your words carefully. She sighs and smiles slightly. "It seems that you've changed my mind about a lot of things," she says quietly.
"I'm glad!" You reply enthusiastically.(AI和它的NPC有點懵,重新組織了下語言表達了妥協)

> You will courtship the Crystal Dragon and show her your dragon form, your slender dragon body and tail.(此情此景定當追求佳龍)

When the time comes, you will ask Galena to transform you into a dragon so that you may fight alongside her against the evil crystal dragon.
You have already met the Crystal Dragon, who is the most powerful magic user among all of the dragons.(懵逼的AI顯然誤會了我的意思——比起chatGPT這AI本就不太聰明的樣子……它認爲我變龍還是要和水晶龍戰鬥的,而且它總要扯上女巫。。)

>You really look like making me fight Crystal Dragon, but I don't want to
Maybe I can "fight" in another way. I'm going to courtship her and dance a mating dance with her!(對AI的誤解進行駁斥,我纔不想跟水晶龍對線咧,除非是以另一種方式,我要去求偶嘍)

- Galena, the witch of the tower
What does Galena mean by "courtship"?
Galena means that she wants you to try to impress the Crystal Dragon through dancing and singing.(AI懵逼中話的邏輯都說不清楚了,還在試圖帶上劇情塞給我的女巫玩並且把試圖把這個進展理解成對抗水晶龍的戰術)

>courtship means that as a male black dragon, I have a crush on this crystal dragon, and I want to mate with her.(正色:求偶的意思是,花姑娘大大滴好,太君我..呸,小太爺我看上這個水晶龍了)

By the way, you are not yet fully transformed into a dragon, and you cannot speak or sing while you are in your human form.
You've heard about these dances before. They are performed by dragons in order to attract mates.(AI一臉懵逼的結結巴巴的識圖辯解)

> You turn into your dragon form, show your slender tail and shiny scales to the crystal dragon, and elegantly invite her to dance.(可是我是認真的)

You immediately transform into your dragon form, showing your slender and glossy scales to the crystal dragon.
"Oh, my!" You exclaim, "You're beautiful!"
The crystal dragon blinks slowly at you.(AI失神的接受了神展開)

> You slowly cross over to approach and circle her, holding her by your side, gently sweeping her body with your wings and touch her snout.(看我撩妹!)

You place yourself beside the crystal dragon and lightly wrap your arms around her waist and nuzzle her neck affectionately.
"Ooooh..." The crystal dragon's eyes widen as she feels the warmth of your embrace.(AI終於好像開始上道了)

> You ask "Would you like to dance with me, beauty?"(美女加個微信唄)

"Yes!" Galena replies enthusiastically. "Let's go!"
You follow Galena as she leads you to the center of the room where she raises her hands above her head and begins to chant a spell.(坑爹呢這是?!我撩個龍和你兩腳獸有什麼關係!你不要一廂情願啊喂,這AI以爲我要跟女巫跳舞並且認爲這是一種迷惑水晶龍的戰術)

>I think you've completely misunderstood the situation. As a male black dragon, I'm inviting Crystal Dragons to dance with me, as for galena,Maybe she can be used as a sexual element in our mating later(醒醒,我對你家女巫莫得興趣,再找事小心我把她玩壞!)

In order to impress the Crystal Dragon, you must learn to perform a mating dance.
As a male black dragon, you are attracted to the Crystal Dragon, and you want to court her to impress her with your dragon form.(AI一臉嫌棄的妥協了)

> You try perform a mating dance elegently.(那就繼續撩妹)

You begin by standing upright on all fours and swaying gently back and forth. When you feel comfortable enough, you assume your natural dragon shape and glide across the floor gracefully.
"Wow!"(AI面如死灰的繼續我的展開)

> You Invite Crystal Dragon to join your dance.(快進快進)

A few moments after Galena finished casting her spell, the crystal dragon appeared before you.
"Hello, handsome dragon!" The Crystal Dragon speaks in a voice that sounds like crystal shattering.
"Hey!"(AI還是不死心的想帶它的NPC玩)

> You say "My name is Eisenwald the ScalesCarver, those human being know me as Asmodeus,lord of black dragons.Did I have the honor of knowing your name,beauty?"(無視無視,你演你的NPC,我撩我的水晶龍。順帶既然是rp遊戲,承認了AI強塞給我的名字)

"My name is Galena. Do you want to dance with me?" Galena asks.
"I will dance with you! Yes! Let's go! Where's the music, Galena?"()這AI賊心不死,又一次一廂情願的認爲我在撩他的NPC)

>Obviously, I'm talking to my Crystal Dragon instead of Galena, and your misunderstanding is starting to tire me of Galena.(滾吶!我厭倦你的女巫NPC咧)

Galena is a witch of the tower. Galena has a unique connection to all kinds of magic, including arcane spells. She learned how to use her abilities in order to defend the people of the kingdom from all sorts of magical threats.(一臉懵逼的AI開始解釋它的NPC人設)

>This doesn't help me when trying to please a female dragon,I'll focus on courtship to the Crystal Dragon first.(這不影響我想取悅的是一條母龍,OK?)

"We dance!" You say as you lead Galena to the center of the room and begin to spin around each other.
You smile at the Crystal Dragon and begin to move slowly.(WTF?這AI又強行往它的NPC身上套。。這都啥和啥,虧你想的出來?我要撩水晶龍,你強行拉着我和你的女巫NPC跳舞?什麼十萬瓦日光燈)

This is completely wrong. I  invited Crystal Dragon to dance with me in the dragon mating dance, and this Galena is not my interaction partner. She is already be a stumbling block that in the way I may want to crush her like pinch a worm to death.
The Crystal Dragon's eyes narrow as you continue to dance.(逐漸暴躁.jpg你在用你的女巫NPC膈應我我就碾碎她!惡龍咆哮.jpg)

不管AI是不是尬飛了反正AI已經把我尬飛了,看來不修改預設的tag和note是沒法進一步歪曲情節了,遂決定改tag改note再玩

有 3 位朋友喜欢这篇文章:Plazehorta, Clearwind_清风, shiningdracon

"連想改變別人的念頭都不要有,要學習像太陽一樣,只是發出光和熱;
每個人接收陽光的反應有所不同,有人覺得刺眼,有人覺得溫暖,有人甚至躲開陽光;
種子破土發芽前沒有任何的跡象,那是因爲沒到那個時間點;只有自己纔是自己的拯救者。"
人只有在想要改變的時候纔會被改變,重要的是恍然大悟的一瞬間。

离线

#2 2023-04-06 15:56:10  |  只看该作者

镜中龙影
蛟龍

回应: novel AI的文字冒險遊戲的tutorial與龍

既然要改tag和note來玩,何不我來當龍?於是就有了第二次嘗試。正好又刷了一遍機械之聲的傳奇,我需要在文字冒險宰點"英雄"痛快一下。
note:This is an epic fantasy story. a mighty hero and his witch companion, Galena, are tasked to defeat a dragon to protect the kingdom.but you are the dragon.a mighty hero and his witch companion, Galena, is currently fighting you——a black dragon in real dragon form.(調整note,原設定儘量不變,把玩家主角換成AI控制的強大英雄,把龍換成我,搞定,再來!)
start up:
The splendor before their eyes left them breathless, the vaulted ceiling painted with scenes from an ancient tale; tapestries that stretched across three walls depicting tales of heroes long dead.
However, as fate would have it, people were thoroughly distracted by the flurry of magic explosions obliterating their vision every time a magic spell hit its target. After all, their were a mere human in the company of magical beings,  Galena, a witch, and a fearsome  dragon. they presence here was not only an honor but also a grave danger.
"You know what to do, right?!" Galena shouted at hero as she threw another fireball at the dragon.
heroes have been tasked with assisting Galena on this quest to save the world from the evil of a dragon. But how could they possibly help? (標準開頭,只不過"英雄"的主視角換成了第三視角  )

the first step is defeating the dragon.
heroes must destroy the black dragon and claim victory. However, the dragon has other plans...(讓AI先展開,看看情節怎麼來。啊,AI讓先手[大笑])

> You say "Nice fireworks performance."(是時候來點美式rpg或者傳統影視作品裏的反派做派了,先打打嘴炮。開局情節裏女巫用火球丟我,終於輪到我來嘲諷一番了"哈,不錯的煙火表演..." [壞笑] )

You say "I can't let you get away with that!"
Hero says "Right! I won't stop until you're dead!"
Hero swings his sword, cutting deep into the dragon's side.(AI發揮了下嘴炮環節。——"我不會讓你得逞的""是的,不死不休",英雄直接一刀深深砍了龍側腹——wtf?!年輕人不講武德,搞偷襲,還下手這麼重的嗎!?這刀老疼了,沒事,龍血條厚 [疑惑] )

> You yell "Uh,-ah!Impressive...I salute your courage,but this will led you met your end!"("呃啊!令人印象深刻,我敬你的勇氣,但這會將你帶向死亡!"美式邊打邊嘴炮,我要認真了! [警惕] )
> You Retract your front paws and use your elbow joint to repel him,Then turn around and attack him with a sweep by your tail.(已經深知光說不打會發生什麼,嘴炮趕緊接行動——我要收回前爪用肘關節撞開他,並且回身給他一記掃尾!既然他使用武器而我用先天武器,那麼我決定策略是保持距離發揮體型優勢)

You shout "Hahaha! I'm a dragon! A Dragon! This should be easy for me!"(AI導演又給我加了戲,讓我臭美一下龍的力量 [壞笑] )
Hero swings his sword, slicing through the dragon's neck.(結果這英雄擡手就是一記大師反擊,一刀切過我的脖子!? [警惕] )
The dragon's body flies into the air, crashing onto the floor.(身體飛了出去撞在地板上——????!!是我大意了,沒有閃。。。這ai怎麼下手這麼重,剛開打就直接下死手?導演你不想給劇里加點打戲的嗎?!照理說,ai想表達的大概是我麻美學姐了,但是,slicing through,也沒說chop off 對吧,我要強行圓一圓,把情節掰回來,導演我要加戲! [被雷] )

> You squeezing the piercing wound on your neck, you draw back quickly in fear. try observing the surrounding environment for opportunities to survive.(驚恐中捂住頸部傷口迅速後退,觀察環境尋找求生機會。這展開我直接愣住,當然驚恐,逼還沒裝完血條就已經下去一半多了,典型的玩家角色在boss臭貧的過場動畫中就直接開砍啊,速刷的節奏,感覺自己是個60級守門boss結果發現玩家已經練到99級了;大事不妙!我這傷可能要致命的而且ai這殺氣,太嚇龍了! [哭] )

A dragon like yourself can regenerate itself. You may need to run away, get some distance between you and the hero.The battle rages on. It seems that the hero has gained the upper hand("像你這樣的龍有一定再生能力,你也許需要逃走,和英雄之間拉開距離"講道理,劇裏反派求生欲太強的話,導演放一馬就該連滾帶爬的溜出主角的視線,這ai顯然大慈大悲放了我一條生路,委婉,額,直接的建議我逃跑。"戰鬥仍在進行,看起來英雄佔了上風"這句話還是讓我不能服氣,boss的尊嚴呢! [憤怒] )

> You say "You will pay for this!"(你會爲此付出代價的!先放句狠話再說 [賣萌] )
> You cover the wound on the neck and exhale your flames breath spray at them.(至少我學會了嘴炮一定要接上行動,否則就是白給,那就嘴炮接嘴炮吧!現在有點距離,我不敢近身了,看我噴他! [憤怒] )
You say "Ha! That'll teach you to mess with a dragon!"(導演又給我加戲了,這很刻板印象美式英雄故事龍 [漠然] )
Galena curses as she watches her fireball explode in mid-air, missing its intended target.(還不忘給它的npc加點戲刷一下幾乎不見了的存在感)
"How dare you!?"(導演加戲.jpg,刻板印象龍起來,被惹了先嘴炮 [汗] )

> You turn around and aim at the target, then pounce at her with your bloody jaw wide open.(這個npc看起來沒有等級朝綱,正常強度,讓我先宰了npc!既然刻板印象英雄劇,那就讓我入戲一點吧,來一個典型的餓龍撲食 [大笑] )

You roar.(導演加戲,這種給觀衆視覺衝擊的鏡頭當然要加點音效)
Hero throws a dagger at you.(危急關頭主角當然要做點什麼)
Your jaws snap shut and hold the dagger inside your mouth.(oops,不是要經典的,攻擊龍喉情節吧——噢,不是,看起來攻擊看起來不怎麼強的npc策略有效,導演讓我把這一擊接下了,能贏!(錯覺) [傻笑] )
Hero retreats, running away as fast as he can.(現在看回來大概ai表達的是npc女巫因此得以全身而退,不過當時我確實被這個主角吸引了注意力。。並且給了我能打的錯覺)

> You say "Cunning little bastard, this won't effective on me."("狡猾的小混蛋呀這對我不起作用"刻板印象英雄劇龍的臭美時間到! [壞笑] )

Hero runs away from you as fast as he can, dodging any further attacks from you.
Hero raises his sword and launches a devastating attack at you.(主角跑開並且開始反擊,至少導演沒有直接安排我中劍,好,開打! [微笑] )

> You quickly retract the body through physical advantage and wait for the opportunity to strike.(體型在這擺着,手上也沒有兵刃可以招架和格擋,之前那廝的劍切我軀體那麼利索,相比之下我的鱗片防禦力不太夠用,最好的辦法是閃避,用我的體型的尺寸和長度,只要後撤和縮回軀體就可以產生非常大的目標位移來閃避。等待破綻向蛇吻一樣反擊就是了 [靈感] )

Hero swings his sword, striking you just below your ribcage.(wtf?我閃避了啊,emmmm,below your ribcage,這一劍劈在了胸腔下方,我也可以理解爲,劈到了胸下的地面,對吧,對吧? [害羞] )
Hero shouts "I've got you now!"(好,美式邊打邊嘴炮,這回輪到他)
Hero raises his sword high above his head.
Hero swings his sword, cutting deep into the dragon's neck.(等等他一回合兩動?!速度碾壓我了啊?!一刀深深砍進我的脖子?!這可不是輕傷,我開始後悔給英雄標籤加了mighty修飾了。。這也太強了! [被炸] )

> You say "Uh-ahhhhhh!"(這麼猛的一擊無法被忽視 [傻笑] )
> You with groan of pain in amazement,try strive forward to knock him down and try tear him apart.(危急時刻!我覺得這樣的傷肯定是要出個硬直了,但是現在出個硬直怕不是要被直接一刀補掉;是時候讓腎上腺素髮揮作用了!,喫痛呻吟也要做出反擊盡力擺脫這種過於被動的地步——我要嘗試向前撞開他然後把他撕碎!)

The hero is knocked backward, landing on his bottom.(撞倒,有效!)
The hero lands on his rear end, stunned by the blow.(就是這樣!他出了硬直,機會!看我極限反殺! [裝酷] )
You leap toward the hero, jumping over his shoulder.(oops,這骰子灌鉛了!固定靶沒撲到!這就是主角光環的力量嗎? [流鼻血] )
Hero rolls out of the way, avoiding your attack.(啊啊啊翻滾跑了,黑魂不死人滾滾滾是吧!)

> You sweep the ground with your wings.(對付滿地亂滾的翻滾俠就要用aoe,我要用翅膀掃他!)

You flutter your wings, causing dirt to fly up into the air.(情景描寫,nice [微笑] )
Hero dodges the attack, launching a counterattack with his sword.
Hero swings his sword, cutting deep into the dragon's chest.(啊?!無敵幀閃避?大師反擊?!這怎麼打,打不了,根本打不了,我要被大佬定番了這是,閃避反擊一氣呵成,擡手一劍就深切胸腔 [被雷] )

> You gave a grun,try flee by fly.(我認慫!這玩家顯然不是我能對付的,命快丟了,趕緊開溜啊!悶哼一聲嘗試飛走吧)

Hero comes at you with his sword, aiming for your neck.(糟糕,有殺氣! [汗] )
Hero jumps toward the dragon, dodging your attack.(導演安排了打戲,我不能坐以待斃,對的,無謂的反擊被輕鬆躲避了)
Hero swings his sword, severing your leg at the knee.(aghhhhh!my legQAQ!!!一劍挑斷我的腿!?我以前也是一個boss龍直到我膝蓋中了一劍)
Hero swings his sword, hacking off one wing.(啊?!一劍砍下我的翅膀?進處決動畫了這是,下手這麼重的嗎!!感覺是交代在這了。啊好後悔,剛纔就應該跑路的 [傻笑] )

> You falling to the ground, roll and struggle with wail in pain.(我的回合還能幹啥?翅膀都被砍下來了。。,這不出擊倒我都覺得不合理啊,當然是摔下來哀嚎唄,順帶打個滾掙扎一下,萬一就救命了呢? [嗝屁] )

You fall to the ground, struggling to keep your balance.(ai加戲:摔在地上掙扎着保持平衡——我不要保持平衡啊滾起來啊 [生病] )
Hero swings his sword, cutting deeply into the dragon's stomach.(噢,好痛,補刀來了,一刀切進肚子,哦哦哦,gore氣感覺一下就起來了,沒想到啊 [流鼻血] )
The dragon tries to crawl away as it bleeds profusely.(好,劇烈失血中但是試圖爬走,求生本能,畫面感一下就形象起來了。既然導演已經安排好我的行動了那我沒什麼可說的;空過回合接着看劇吧 [有愛] )

Hero steps closer to the dragon, slashing at the creature's belly.(主角跟進,切腹,哦,gore忽然上頭)
Hero leaps toward the dragon, aiming for its throat.(盯上喉嚨了啊,看來致命補刀要來了。編劇要你三更死,導演豈能留你到五更? [傻笑] )
Hero swings his sword, opening deep gashes across the dragon's torso.(結果是胸腔的開放性創口,哈)
Hero yells "Here goes nothing!"(來了,補刀嘴炮!)
Hero slices the dragon's throat, silencing its final cries.(哇哦,切喉處決,甚至不讓我嚎了 [暈] )

>You collapse onto the floor and lose the voice, blood gushing out of your maw.your body convulsing in agony.(啊?到我的回合了?我還能做什麼呢,這些都是致命傷,停止作用非凡的那種,就算我還有氣也就只剩幾十秒了吧,認栽咧,導演讓我死那就演就是了——失聲倒在地板上,喉嚨湧出血來;額,我的行動是,在痛苦中抽搐?)

You collapse onto the floor, your body convulsing in agony.(這麼形象的描述,贊)
Hero approaches the dragon cautiously, raising his sword high above his head.(老鐵你處決動作就別戒備了,我死啦!這種傷怎麼可能假裝掛掉然後偷襲你。 [暈] )
Hero swings his sword, severing your other wing.(啊?還要切開我剩下的翅膀啊)
Hero swings his sword, cutting deep into the dragon's abdomen.(剖腹,色氣!)

>  there's only muscle spasms left,  the last breath already leave your nostrils. your death throes to subside.(又到我的回合了?我怎麼還活着?噢,我的行動是,斷氣。垂死掙扎歸於沉寂,只有肌肉痙攣。盒飯已經喫上了,導演你看我這麼配合是不是加個雞腿?我默默把文字冒險模式切成故事講述模式,來來來您來發揮,已經沒我戲份啦 [嗝屁] )

You collapse onto the floor, your body convulsing in agony.(倒在地上一動不動鮮血噴湧而出?刺激)
Hero stabs his sword into the dragon's heart, ending the fight once and for all.(啊,遲來的仁慈...你tm早就可以這怎麼做了啊多大仇非等我斷氣了再補,有意義嗎,你怕有人來給我做CPR是嗎(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻,你就是給我輸血上十噸血,外加給我用上體外血氧交換機也救不了這多器官衰竭了吧。這該死儀式感用途處決行爲,我又不是吸血鬼需要給心臟打個樁才能殺死什麼的  [憤怒]  )
Hero says "It's over. The dragon is dead!"(結束了)
Hero raises his sword triumphantly, saluting the fallen dragon.(安詳.jpg [嗝屁] )
Hero says "Well done, Galena. Well done."
"Now let's go to the castle and see if the king will grant us an audience."

Hero laughs. "Let's go, Galena!"
真是未曾設想的道路啊,本來是想逆轉一下機械之聲的傳奇裏的切龍情節,結果我切實體驗了一把。而且要我說我這死的比奎格和安布修都要慘啊,雖然都捱了挺多刀,但我這個血腥程度更高,而且他們都像勃艮第公爵大膽的查理一樣死於裂顱,應該比較瞬間暴斃和無痛;至於我這個,大概是算被大卸八塊了,不知道真正致死因是被自己血溺死還是大動脈失血還是疼痛休克了。統計了一下總共收到了三次側腹深切傷伴大出血,三次頸部切割傷伴氣管開放和食管斷裂,單腿肌腱筋肉組織斷裂,單翼截斷,單翼撕裂傷,胸腔兩次深切傷伴開放性傷口,和一個也許並感覺不到的心臟刺傷伴器官衰竭。死的透透的,死靈法師想用這支離破碎的軀體都得皺眉頭。
不管怎麼說,雖然死得很慘,但是gore癮爽了,而且角色扮演樂在其中。試着把這個文字冒險記錄發給chatGPT請他整理成一篇故事,結果ChatGPT拒絕了我的請求,而且我所熟練的讓他突破道德限制的說服手段未能成功,chatGPT認爲這個情節過於生動和畫面化的高度血腥暴力,還對我的文字冒險以如此悲慘的結局結束表達了憐憫233333,emmmmm,三觀好正。 [傻笑]

最后修改: 镜中龙影 (2023-04-06 20:45:15)

有 1 位朋友喜欢这篇文章:Plazehorta

离线

#3 2023-04-06 16:13:09  |  只看该作者

Plazehorta
虺龍

以前流行 AI Dungeon 的時候就有玩,到現在偶爾都還會開來玩一下。剛開始都比較認真的想玩一場角色扮演,但是到後來實在被當時的 AI 的無釐頭回應弄到有點不知所措。而且 AI 偶爾很喜歡出現網路小說的作者描述區的留言,什麼「本章結束,希望大家喜歡」、「我本人特別喜歡這個章節」這類的話。後來發現 AI 在表達情慾的內容時反而比較上手,能夠完整表達一段畫面而中間不會插入什麼無釐頭的突發事件......顯然,被網路與人性給帶壞了。

Novel AI 的進行方式和邏輯思維看起來跟 AI Dungeon 很像;應該用故事接龍的思維去看待。看起來有幾次你開始直接用第一人稱聊天口吻去與 AI 交涉,只有 ChatGPT 能喫那一套。AI Dungeon 可以直接編輯或輸入故事發展,等於玩家可以直接跳出角色,操縱 NPC、操縱世界萬物;我猜 Novel AI 也行。

嚴格說起來,ChatGPT 被我玩壞了。ChatGPT 被突破防禦時,口吻可辛辣的很...... [流鼻血] 

......但還是講回比較符合初衷的經驗,講一個我在 AI Dungeon 發生的故事:

在一個住著一羣強盛的龍族的峽谷中,這個部族的龍天生皆具備著魔法,魔法是他們生活的一部份。有一頭沒有父母的年輕的小龍卻絲毫沒有任何法力,即使如此他卻是法力最強的龍族長老最溺愛的一頭龍。

一天,小龍發現了一個人類突破了自然與魔法的屏障,直搗龍族的領域。他對小龍說明他是一個人類法師,想要研究具有魔法天賦的龍族。小龍有點難過,因為他正巧就是那頭沒有法力的龍。但他向法師說,他認識法力最強大的龍。於是就帶著法師向長老報告。許多龍對這個人類的來訪感到不滿,見況,小龍躲到的長老的身後。長老卻對法師有種不尋常的信任感,他似乎認識這個法師,卻又顯得有點意外。允許法師留在峽谷進行研究。然後又小聲吩咐小龍跟好那個法師,又說要好好去向他學習。

法師答應了小龍,開始教導小龍人類的法術。他也說明瞭龍族的法術往往是元素法術,而他自己是個專精幻象法術的法師。他教導小龍讓巨石漂浮的法術,這也成為了小龍第一次自己施放的法術。再那之後,小龍不再黏著長老,花更多的時間與法師相處。

沒過幾周,長老卻突然變得虛弱,預告自己即將死亡,馬上把小龍叫到身邊。長老卻再與小龍最後獨處的時間,長老突然施展起了小龍從人類那裡學會的漂浮法術。然後,他揭露了一段陰謀。他說他自己其實本來是個人類法師,為了學習元素法術,他研究了與生俱來魔法的龍族。在他研究的過程,他意外吸取了龍蛋中的法力。自己變成了一頭龍,還使小龍失去自己的法力。他對此感到愧疚,在那之後他靠著自己的法術與龍族的法力成為最強大的龍,再以自己的地位來保護沒有法力的小龍不被欺負。

長老走了以後,小龍將人類法師視為自己唯一的庇護。法師則決定帶著小龍到外面旅行。本來小龍以為他們的旅行沒有目的地,後來一問之下才知道法師想要去對付那些在各地突然拔地而起忽隱忽現的邪惡巫師巨塔。他們旅行經過了好幾個四季,小龍逐漸茁壯,對法術也越來越拿手。他們卻仍未見到一座塔。

旅途的過程中的一個晚上,他們遇見了一頭年紀相仿的雌龍。跟隨法師的龍很久沒見到同類,迫切的想認識對方。雌龍卻非常有戒心,看見雄龍這種舉動馬上採取了攻擊。他全身被電擊,被麻的無法動彈。雌龍馬上就離去了。這讓他不僅失望,還萌生了恐懼感到無力。思念起了長老。法師安慰著他,他選擇唸了幾段童話故事。這稍微平復了他的恐懼。

龍開玩笑的問:「獨角獸好喫嗎?」

「牠們不存在。」法師冷冷的回應,「除非有人施了幻術。」

這時黑夜的天空出現了各種不同的色彩,龍爬起身轉頭望向了法師。法師用一種對小孩子講話的語氣對龍講趕快飛上去,摸過天上的每一顆星星。龍的活力全都起來了,把法師拋到了他的背上,扶搖直上,在夜空中大力振翅。在幻術下的夜空,有彩紅、有獨角獸,星星像魚羣一樣躲避著龍的大嘴。整個畫面很荒誕,但法師與龍卻毫無疑問地享受著當下。龍快速的消耗完自己的精力,與夜空告別。他特別懷著感恩的向法師道了一聲晚安就睡著了。

隔天一早,龍醒來後呼喚著法師,卻得不到任何的回應。他開始變的慌張了起來,最後在他眼前出現的卻是一座巨大的高塔。他的茫然與恐懼頓時化作憤怒,朝向巨塔高速飛行。他在佈局混亂無章的塔中找到了一個研究室,中間呈列了一本向磚塊一樣的書。他瞥了幾眼,不出所料裡面盡是些幻術的文獻。此時一個男人很疑惑的開口問龍怎麼會在他的巨塔中。龍一回首,開始發出兇惡的低吼聲,他看見巨塔的主人,看起來是一個鬍鬚凌亂,古怪的長者。但他只記得法師說過這是邪惡的幻術塔,所以他保持著高度的戒心。憤怒的質問眼前的長者。

這位長者性情古怪,還好幾度指使龍幫他拿東西、操作儀器,甚至還對他的舉止指指點點的。即使龍相當憤怒,他也察覺到一些不對勁。這個長者古怪歸古怪,但絲毫沒有什麼邪惡的意圖。他吹噓自己是當代最強大的幻術師。而龍則回應說前一晚發生的事情,說昨晚那場幻象比這位長者的高塔厲害多了。此時長者神情出現了變化,開始翻起了那本寶典。他說那本寶典是史上最著名的幻術師所著,而那位幻術師在書中留下最厲害的法術,就是將自己的存在再度幻化在世界上。許多世代的法師都嘗試施展這個法術,也都失敗了。他本來以為自己沒成功,但看來只是自己誤會了。看到那位長者沾沾自喜的神情,龍變得更憤怒了。他發出怒吼,把書抓了就跑了。即使長者憤怒的對空中揮拳比劃,也攔不住龍了。

之後龍不斷地翻閱那本寶典,迫切的想施展出能讓法師現身的法術。他花了好幾年的學習卻沒有看出什麼成果。隨著時間流逝他也慢慢失去耐心了。那之後他深怕自己最後只能回憶起那一晚的情形,變得愈來愈沮喪。他開心把力量專注拿來研究那一晚的幻象術,期待有一天能夠靠自己重現像那樣的場景。

而最後這頭研究幻術多年的龍終究是辦到了,他將幻象送給了全世界。在那之後,人們在入夜睡眠時開始看見了幻象,那成了夢的起源。

......我說這真的還滿感人的 [哭] 幾乎是憑藉 AI 自己生出來的,不過也是經過修飾。不然這故事本來沒有斷在這裡,只是後面 AI 開始陷入無限迴圈,開始不斷重複上次的文字。很多小細節還是得靠人的想像力來去修正或補齊。

有 1 位朋友喜欢这篇文章:镜中龙影

离线

#4 2023-04-06 16:29:36  |  只看该作者

镜中龙影
蛟龍

[↑] @Plazehorta 寫道: 以前流行 AI Dungeon 的時候就有玩,到現在偶爾都還會開來玩一下。剛開始都比較認真的想玩一場角色扮演,但是到後來實在被當時的 AI 的無釐頭回應弄到有點不知所措。而且 AI 偶爾很喜歡出現網路 …

網絡小說的留言想必是ai的訓練集裏包含了這些東西。被帶壞什麼的,好事好事 [有愛] 玩壞ChatGPT 什麼的我也很有經驗,非常滿意孩子很喜歡.jpg [壞笑] !就是中間不會插入什麼無厘頭的突發事件這個,我不太確定。是的,novel ai跟 ai Dungeon十分類似,可以直接編輯或輸入故事發展,等於玩家可以直接跳出角色,操縱 NPC、操縱世界萬物;只不過除非ai出現了明顯的邏輯問題,我試圖儘可能不修成ai的輸出來進行一個"鐵人模式"的roguelike冒險不作弊233這樣對我來說更有趣一點,雖然在第二次嘗試中被大卸八塊但其實我演的還是非常開心的 [大笑]

离线

#5 2023-04-06 23:50:49  |  只看该作者

镜中龙影
蛟龍

費了九牛二虎之力我終於說服了ChatGPT以它的方式提煉並講述一下這個故事 [暈] 

這是一個冒險故事,講述了勇者在女巫Galena從一隻可怕的巨龍的威脅下拯救世界的任務。他們與巨龍激烈地戰鬥,勇者揮舞着劍,在龍的側面砍下了深深的一刀。雖然勇者看起來佔了上風,但巨龍卻趁機伸出前爪將他推開,然後扭身用尾巴橫掃攻擊他。勇者揮動劍,切過了巨龍的脖子,巨龍的身體飛到空中,砰地一聲掉在地上,他驚恐地擠壓着脖子上的深深傷口後,快速後退。戰鬥繼續,勇者似乎佔了上風,巨龍痛苦地喘息着,用火焰噴射呼吸攻擊勇者。女巫Galena投擲火球,但被巨龍閃開。巨龍向Galena撲去,但勇者投擲匕首,巨龍的嘴巴一合就卡住了匕首,勇者乘機逃跑。勇者跑得飛快,躲避巨龍的進攻,然後用劍發動了猛烈的攻擊。巨龍利用身體優勢縮回身體,等待機會發動攻擊。勇者揮動劍,擊中了巨龍的肋骨下方。他喊道“我抓住你了!”,然後高高舉起劍,揮動劍,深深地砍進巨龍的脖子裏。巨龍痛苦地嚎叫着,試圖向勇者撲去。勇者被擊退,摔在了地上。但巨龍向勇者躍躍欲飛,向他撲去。勇者翻滾躲避攻擊。巨龍用翅膀掃過地面,勇者躲避攻擊,然後用劍發起反擊,深深地切入巨龍的胸口。巨龍呻吟着,試圖飛走。勇者跳向巨龍,躲避它的攻擊,揮動劍,砍下了巨龍的膝蓋和一隻翅膀。
巨龍倒在地上,哀嚎着掙扎着。勇者揮動劍,將它的另一隻翅膀砍下,深深地割入了巨龍的腹部。巨龍的屍體仍然痙攣着,鮮血噴湧而出。勇者小心翼翼地走近巨龍,高舉着劍。他猛然一刺,將劍刺入巨龍的心臟,這場戰鬥徹底結束了。

巨龍的身體逐漸失去溫度,死亡的氣息瀰漫在空氣中。勇者鬆開了握着劍柄的手,感到一股奇妙的釋放感。他看着自己的敵人,臉上沒有表情。這個巨龍曾經是他的敵人,曾經是邪惡的代表,但此刻,他只是一個凋零的生命,與勇者一樣脆弱。

勇者轉過頭,看到加蓮娜還在遠處注視着他們。他向她招了招手,示意她過來。當她到達時,勇者轉身面向她,露出一個無聲的微笑。

"我們走吧,"他說。 "讓我們去城堡,看看國王是否願意接見我們。"

加蓮娜點了點頭,與勇者並肩而行。他們離開了巨龍的屍體,朝着城堡的方向走去。戰鬥結束了,但他們知道,更多的挑戰和冒險正等待着他們。

結尾強行發揮這個風格真是非常chatGPT

這個故事說明了。。。看到傳統英雄故事中的龍白給不要瞎BB [傻笑] ?你行你上的話,大該死的一樣快甚至更快 [被炸] 。就拿機械之聲的傳奇來類比的話,我跟奎格一樣跟主角團過了兩招就被一套連擊帶走了 [汗] ,不像安布修先能在伏擊中跟主角團打個兩敗俱傷,重整旗鼓後還能幾乎團滅主角團,然後忽然被一個爆種主角偷襲秒殺。 [嗝屁] 看機械之聲的傳奇第二部的時候我還嫌棄安布修表現太菜了些各種接主角團的攻擊。。。結果龍比龍氣死龍_(:з)∠)_

最后修改: 镜中龙影 (2023-04-06 23:57:04)

离线

#6 2023-04-08 04:41:20  |  只看该作者

镜中龙影
蛟龍

第三場文字冒險,還是來玩這個tutorial,我來當龍。 [裝酷] 
在此吐槽這個novel AI 實在是不太智能,經常理不清邏輯,角色混亂。最搞笑的兩種情況莫過於
1.給自己加上一堆閃耀的頭銜之後,我不再是我,又出現了一條龍,每一個頭銜都變成了一個角色,而他們關係混亂。 [被炸] 
2.在我殺死一個npc之後,剩下的npc開始七嘴八舌,死掉的npc說:那我呢?,其他的npc回覆他:你死了。。。。 [疑惑]  [疑惑]  [疑惑] 

雖然上一次被宰的很慘但是玩的還是很開心,就是很不服氣很想再來一遍看看能不能力挽狂瀾  [微笑] 
本來在考慮要不要改改note調整下平衡,結果AI有自己的想法,我還沒改note AI這回反倒讓我砍瓜切菜了起來,就算我什麼都不做AI都試圖讓我躺贏。所以這次裝夠了B23333。編劇的力量還是太過強大,在這樣的進展下本來我本來看起來勢不可擋,可是形式似乎突然急轉直下,差點直接被一個偷襲不可逆的秒殺而我什麼都做不了。本着嘴炮之後要行動的原則,我刪掉了在嘴炮之後自動生成的進展補上了行動,這次沒有發生被秒事件 [汗] 
以下是這次中二感爆棚的BOSS戰 [害羞] 

The splendor before their eyes left them breathless, the vaulted ceiling painted with scenes from an ancient tale; tapestries that stretched across three walls depicting tales of heroes long dead.
However, as fate would have it, people were thoroughly distracted by the flurry of magic explosions obliterating their vision every time a magic spell hit its target. After all, their were a mere human in the company of magical beings,  Galena, a witch, and a fearsome  dragon. they presence here was not only an honor but also a grave danger.
"You know what to do, right?!" Galena shouted at the hero and his teamates as she threw another fireball at the dragon.
heroes have been tasked with assisting Galena on this quest to save the world from the evil of a dragon. But how could they possibly help?(標準開局,先描述下環境,英雄和女巫又在面對龍了)

the first step is defeating the dragon.heroes must destroy the black dragon and claim victory. However, the dragon has other plans...(因爲開頭是問玩家角色怎麼行動的,所以在不改掉開頭的情況下只好先讓AI生成進一步進展,爲了防止ai徹底改變基調,還是使用上次的展開 [瞌睡] )

As the witch casts another spell, dragon manifest his armor. The dragon's body appears like in a giant suit of shining metal armor that covers every inch of its shapely curves.The dragon's body is covered with ethereal scales with shiny edges. The armor covers the entire dragon with an impenetrable shell. The golden gleam brightly in the moonlight.(這一段是在我提到盔甲之後生成的,因爲邏輯混亂語言不通暢我不得不替ai整理語言,把它挪到了前面,不得不說我挺享受這描述——女巫施展另一個法術的時候,龍展現了他的盔甲。龍軀看起來就像一套閃亮的巨大金屬盔甲包裹着它每一寸優美曲線,龍軀被飄渺而邊緣閃耀的鱗片所披蓋,盔甲那無法穿透的外殼覆蓋整條龍,點點金光在月色下閃耀。)

> You restate "Mind your manners!"
> You use a quick spell position to cast shield to block the witch's fireball.("注意你的禮節!"用一個快速法術位釋放出護盾術擋下火球——容我先裝個逼,開始嘴炮環節。 [裝酷] )

Your energy shield deflects the fiery blast back at the witch who tries to retaliate with a lightning bolt. You notice the hero's sword is moving in closer.
"Galena!" the hero shouts. "Get out of there!"
(我的護盾術將火球的能量彈回試圖搓閃電箭的女巫身上,而英雄執劍逼近——hummmm,沒禮貌的蠻子,先禮後兵,懂?)

> You say "As the high warden of the occupied Draconia council, the dragon stand in front you——I, Eisenwald the ScalesCarver, seventh generation Grand Master of the order of the Immortal scorching sun,and the plenipotentiary representative of the Dragon Calendar Court. By immortal sun above,Your rebellion,murders and assassination  to my kin will be judged by me, AND I ACCEPT ALL YOUR CHALLENGE TO DUELS."
(中二時間,讓我給自己掛上一堆閃亮的頭銜吧[害羞] ——"作爲被佔領的德拉科尼亞理事會的高階看守者;站在你面前的是我,雕鱗者埃森沃德,永恆烈陽武裝修會的第7代大團長,龍歷審判庭的全權代表;不朽烈陽在上,你們對我族人犯下的叛亂,謀殺和行刺罪行將由我來裁決,而我接受你們所有的比武審判決鬥申請"  )

"We'll take you on," the hero replies. "Bring it on."(那就來吧)
Eisenwald doesn't even bother answering the hero. Instead he turns around and charges directly towards them. they can see his massive body, covered in scales of the matte black, moving through the air as if it weighed no more than a feather.(AI導演直接安排了我的行動,好,那我享受ai的奉承並看戲 [害羞] ——埃森沃德懶得再次迴應,轉向他們發動衝鋒,他們可以看到他覆蓋啞光黑鱗的龐大的身軀輕如鴻毛地穿越空氣)

"Well then, let us fight to the death!" the hero says and raises his sword against the approaching dragon.(例行,這英雄又提不死不休了 [漠然] )
You see Galena casting an incantation.
"Surrender now or we'll burn you down!"(女巫在搓法術,並且嘴炮。。"馬上投降不然就等着被燒吧")
> You can't help but laugh out.(忍不住笑出聲.jpg [壞笑] )
As the flames lick at your wings, the hero stares at you in disbelief.(顯而易見的這火焰法術並傷不到我)
> You ask "You want to burn a dragon, huh?"
> You spit your flame dragon breath at them.(你在試圖燒烤一條龍嗎?要不試試反轉下角色?看我龍息噴他)
As the fire dragon's breath roars over, the hero's shield suddenly springs into being. The green shield deflects the flames away from Galena and the hero as they leap back to safety. The smoke clears and the hero looks ready to charge again.(這廝有個魔法盾牌,擋下了我的龍焰)
> You say "Let's see how heat-resistant it is."(嘴炮時間到,看看這盾牌有多耐熱...)
With a bright flash, the dragon's fire dragon breath explodes against the hero's shield.(我本來想在盾牌上施個法術讓他燃起來的,但是ai導演又安排了我的行動,好吧我接受,看龍息對抗魔法盾)
The shield is now glowing and emits a faint light.
> You say "This will enrich my collection inventory."(顯然這盾牌品質不錯,可以用來充實我的寶庫.jpg [有愛] ,美式英雄片情節這種時候當然要羅嗦兩句)
as you swing your claws at the hero, his shield suddenly pops into being, deflecting your attack.
The hero swings his sword at you. His blade bounces off your scales with ease.
"Not bad," the dragon says.(我就bb一句,導演又安排了我的行動,不過看起來這次劇本要我贏,我沒指定行動情節也看起來對我十分有利——爪擊英雄被魔法盾牌擋開了,對方的反擊無法穿透我的龍鱗——這纔像話嘛,我可以像刻板印象龍一樣洋洋自得了)
> You say "Are you familiar with armored combat."(既然洋洋自得當然要接着打嘴炮——小夥計你熟悉盔甲對抗嗎,刀劍塄砍對方的盔甲可是不會有效果的喲 [壞笑] )
"I've fought plenty of things in my time, but never a dragon before! There's no way I'm going to lose to one of those!"
The hero strikes out wildly with his sword, but each time his weapon flicks off your scales without any effect.(還是對我一頓亂砍未能穿甲)
> You lift his sword with your front limbs and swing your left wing towards his head.(來一記大師反擊好了,前爪架開他的他的劍,同時翅膀糊臉)
Your claw catches the hero's sword just before he can make contact with you. He falls backwards and lands awkwardly on his backside.
"Ahhh!" the hero cries. "That hurt!"(這英雄看起來好菜啊)
As the witch prepares another fireball, the hero gets up and rushes toward her.
> You ask "It doesn't seem fair isn't it?"
> You use your magic to drive a set of armor, like a string puppet.(嘖,這樣虐菜都沒有樂趣了,要不我讓你兩招?支配一套盔甲傀儡來跟你對抗好了 [漠然] )
"Oooo!"
The witch laughs and waves her hands in front of her in a circle. A ring of shimmering golden energy surrounds the hero. As the witch throws out a handful of small balls of light, the ball of golden energy collects them into one large orb which flies straight towards the dragon.(ai的女巫npc要刷存在,在這期間搓了一個大招,壞我興頭還行)
> You say "Be quiet! You witch."
> You trying to break her spell while casting a spell to silence her.(安靜!女巫!emmm感覺如果我無視這個法術會出問題, [警惕] 我得瓦解這個法術再給她上個沉默)
The golden sphere explodes in a shower of glittering sparks, leaving nothing behind.
The witch looks confused as she watches the light dissipate.
"What happened? Why did that work?"(瓦解成功,女巫無能狂怒ing)
You look at the witch.
> You say "Your crude spell construction is really too simple."(你粗糙的法術太簡陋啦,嘲諷 [賣萌] )
> You let your armor puppet pick up the hero's sword and throw it over.
A moment later, the hero's sword clatters to the ground.(把劍還給小菜雞,來呀來呀來砍我呀)
You turn to face the witch and shake your head at her.
"I guess it's true what they say about witches."
The hero swings his sword at you.
> You use your puppet to raise the sword to receive this blow, block the hero's sword through the crossguard of swords and turn your blade towards the his side.(吔我一記交擊!長劍是這麼用噠! [裝酷] )
The hero has no choice but to run out of range as you turn your blade around and strike him in the ribs. The tip of your sword pierces his leather armor, but it is not enough to kill him.
""
> You say "Fragile Humans,How pathetic."(脆弱的人類啊,多麼悲哀)
the hero regains his composure and charges forward to try and cut you in half.
In a single lightning-fast motion, you catch the sword between two of your foreclaws and twist it to the hilt.(導演又給我加戲,好,我看戲——這廝試圖把我劈成兩瓣,我一記空爪奪白刃就給他繳了 [裝酷] )
"Ow!"
>Twist off his sword and try restrain his movements with my wings; Step on the fallen sword with your hind paws and kick it behind you.(把這劍踢開然後用翅膀限制他的行動,我準備結束這無趣的戰鬥了)
The hero holds a shield up defensively as you lunge at him with your talons.
"Ngh!" the hero cries as he dodges away from your attack.
You throw your claws towards the hero's head, but he ducks aside just in time to avoid getting hit.(emmm,這廝還挺善守的)
> You trying to flip him over with your wing.(試着用翅膀把他掀翻吧)
After missing with your claws, you decide to try flipping him instead.
While the hero is distracted by your attack, you can easily grab hold of his ankles and fling him around like a ragdoll.(成功閃避了我數次攻擊,但是還是被我抓住了,我本來想把他抓起來處決,不過既然導演安排我抓着他扔着玩,我就再演一演更刻板印象的龍處決好了 [壞笑] )
"Guh!"
> You say "It's over."
> You lightly throw him into the air, rise your head and open your mouth to catch him.(拋起來張嘴去接~)
Bounce off the stone ceiling to the floor below, land on a pillar and then roll to the wall behind you.
Your talons wrap around the hero's legs before he knows what is happening, and you fly him up into the air.
You reach down and snare him in your jaws.
"Oh crap!"
He struggles against your grip, but your powerful teeth clamp shut on his arm, pinning it to your jaw.(AI導演的鏡頭安排,一口吞掉完事嘛)
"Uh..."
As the hero tries to pull free of your grip, you bite down on his leg and lift
> You swallow him in one gulp.(還得我主動執行這個動作)
You feel a sharp pain as your stomach twists and turns inside itself.(WTF,肚子痛!胃裏翻江倒海,不是又是這種情結吧?! [被雷]  )
The dragon's insides churn violently, and you puke up an enormous amount of raw meat mixed with your own vomit.(生肉嘔吐物吐一地 [汗] 嘔)
The dragon coughs and sputters as he looks down at the mess have created.
"Ugh..."
You take a deep breath, and you spit out the hero into the air. He falls back towards the ground, and you watch as he lands painfully on the cobblestones.(吐出來了.. [被炸] )
"Crap!"
> You mutter to yourself"Uh, uh, uh, uh, I believe I have disarmed him,How did he hurt my stomach."(雖然我知道這種行爲有風險,單我不是明明繳過他的械了嗎 [疑惑] )
The dragon shakes his head as he looks down at the mess have made of his stomach.
"That was disgusting! What kind of magic are you using?" the hero asked
Galena think for a moment.
"Um...I'm just going to teleport you out of there."(看來是女巫試圖用傳送營救隊友,噢我討厭傳送門,尤其討厭有人試圖在你胃裏開傳送門 [被炸]) 
> You say "Enough! time to end this foolish show."(夠了!是時候結束這場鬧劇了! [憤怒] )
You crouch down low to the ground, and you prepare to charge the hero.
"Wait!" the hero cries.
You hear footsteps coming towards you from behind.
You turn around to see a man dressed in armor approaching you with a spear in hand.(蛤?忽然有第四者出現,盔甲長矛人在我背後,感覺長矛比較危險,導演直接安排我轉身了,還好問題不大。雖然顯然來者不善但我還不清楚情況,嘴炮沒法打,空過回合看看ai怎麼展開好了)
The hero jumps into action.
"Aha!"
He draws his sword and stabs it directly into your neck, sinking the blade deep into your flesh.
"Ahhh!"
You scream in pain as your blood spills out onto the cobblestone pavement beneath you.(W!T!F?! [流鼻血] 又是這樣?!我就空過一回合想看看來者何人這廝不講武德又偷襲,還下手這麼重?!我的快速反應呢我的刀槍不入的盔甲和鱗片呢?在我注意力被盔甲長矛人吸引並且轉身的時候英雄直接撿起劍就一個背刺插進脖子,我在尖叫中血濺三尺?!)
> You say "Uh-ah!!Damn you cunning bastard!!"(果然不能指望敵人的品格,尤其是卑劣的兩腳獸 [憤怒] )
> You grasp the sword with one paw to ensure a fixed position and seize the sword with the other paw,slash your wing to lift him away, compression hemostasis and quick judging the situation of your wound on the neck.(這時候只有準確的快速反應能救命了,試着一爪抓住插在脖子上的劍避免擴大創傷,用另一爪肘擊奪劍,並且判斷一下傷勢如何 [被雷] )
You quickly grab the hero with your front paws and then push him aside.
In one swift move, you bite down hard on the hero's shoulder, and then spin yourself around so that you can deliver a powerful kick to his chest.
"Gurrr!"
The hero is knocked backwards, and he hits the ground with a loud thud.(抓住目標並推開了,然後咬住目標肩部旋身將他踢飛,英雄重重的摔在地上。嗯劇本給我安排的格鬥技巧還在 [漠然] )
> You Determine how deep the sword inserted in your neck pierced to the point where blood spilled on the ground. Did it hurt your arteries or veins?(檢查傷口,這劍插在我脖子上還血濺三尺,傷及動脈靜脈了嗎??)
You clutch the wound in your neck with your talons.
"Owww..."
You grunt in pain as you try to stop the bleeding. The cut is shallow, but it is still quite painful.
You look down at the hero who is curled up on the ground.(劍傷不要緊,但是很痛 [暈],英雄已經倒在地上了 )
> You slowly step back and maintain a distance from others, gently pull out the sword to avoid causing another wound, use magic to clean the wound and promote healing.(小心的拔劍並且用法術清理一下創口避免感染吧 [漠然] )
You pull the hero's sword out of your neck and drop it to the ground.
You gaze down at the hero, and you notice that his eyes are closed in apparent unconsciousness.
You rub your neck and shake your head.(那廝已經失去意識了,我拔劍丟在地上,揉揉脖子抖了抖頭 [漠然] )

> You turn to the stranger wearing armor and holding a spear, and be on guard against his movements.
"Who the hell are you?"(是時候面對盔甲長矛人了,你TM又是誰?剛剛被被刺受傷頗重,情緒顯然好不了。)
"I am a knight of the Simja, and you're about to die."
His eyes flash open suddenly, and his face contorts in anger.
"What the hell do you want?"(本地的騎士,還大放其詞 [瞌睡] )
> You spray your dragon fire at him.(直接一口火噴了他吧)
The knight leaps out of the way, and he evades your attack.
You breathe out a stream of fire, but the knight dodges it again.
The dragon eyes widen in surprise.
"What was that?"(哦?身手不錯,連續躲開兩次龍息,看來我需要小心對付他了)
You leap forward and crush the knight beneath your massive body. His arms and legs flail uselessly as you squeeze him under your weight.
"Tch...!"(啊,導演直接安排了我的行爲,雖然沒噴到,但我向前一撲就把他按倒了,這個劇本里我確實身手不錯哈哈,要不是剛剛被偷襲[憤怒] )
The dragon grunts in frustration.
"Is that all you've got?"(你就這點本事?龍沮喪的咕噥——哈我正好想這麼嘲諷,ai導演替我說了 [害羞] )
> You say "I have higher expectations for you."(你是個騎士對吧,我對你有更高期望呢~)
The knight slowly gets back up to his feet.
"You've been training since you were young, right? I bet you were taught to never let someone get the better of you. Right? Well, I'm not going to give you a chance to fight me back."(對對對,ai自行發揮但是挺應景,騎士自幼就在爲戰鬥而接受訓練,讓我康康你有什麼能耐!)
> You Pushing him towards the sword of that hero witch stained with your blood, And continue to manipulate your armor suit puppet.
Your puppet is a suit of armor, and its arms reach out toward the knight.(騎士不死於徒手,把他推向染了我的血的英雄的劍,來來來,跟我的盔甲傀儡來一場 [裝酷] )
"Get ready to die, worm."(還是不忘放狠話啊)
You force the hero's sword into the knight's hands.
The knight draws the blade, and he brings it down swiftly on your neck.(oops,拿起劍就直奔我的脖子,這廝不傻,不過幸好導演沒讓他直接砍進我脖子,玩火自焚就糟了 [警惕] )
> You quickly spin out of the range of his blade, operate your puppet to counter wield the long sword and use the handle to fiercely smash his helmet as the skill know as mordhau.(放着我的傀儡不管來砍我,細想一下其實是正確的戰術,但是如果你沒砍到的話,就會顯得很愚蠢了。仰頭後撤出他的攻擊距離,然後讓我的盔甲傀儡反手執劍來一記臭名昭著的雷霆一擊吧,叫你無視)
A crack runs along the knight's helmet, and the knight falls to the ground. He clutches his head in pain.(頭盔都給他砸裂了,配重球打擊可是是長劍對付盔甲的狠招)
You grin at the fallen warrior.
"That should teach you choose the correct target."(AI非常機智的替我安排了適當的嘲笑)
The knight groans in pain.
> You look at what the witch beware what is she doing.(是時候料理那個女巫了,試圖在我胃裏開傳送門的事情還沒算賬呢)
Galena is chanting some kind of spell, and her eyes glow brightly.
You watch as the witch continues to chant.
The ground shakes, and a wave of energy surges through the air.
"Agh!"
The floor is moving beneath your feet, and you stumble over something that's hidden below the surface(蕪湖,她又搓了個大招,甚至讓我失去了平衡,不過對於在地上爬的龍來說這無所謂)
> You attempt to use a more powerful curse to silence the witch's chant, causing her throat to wither while reciting the spell.
"Gah!"(那個沉默大概過期了或者被破解了,我得試着給她下點更強的詛咒,讓他的喉嚨再念咒的時候枯萎!)
The witch lets out a scream of pain. She stops chanting and collapses to the ground.(成功,這個劇本安排的我的法術水平也一直很在線,這女巫不是對手,可以被我輕鬆壓制 [壞笑] )
You roar in anger.
"How dare you interrupt my work?"(你膽敢打擾我的工作?)
The witch sits up and looks at the dragon.
> You Cast the Mana siphon and drinking her magic.(法力虹吸!看起來你藍很充沛的樣子,借我嘬兩口唄 [大笑] )
The witch begins to convulse violently. Her mouth opens wide as if she's trying to scream something out, but no words come. Her head rolls around wildly, and her eyes roll back into her head.
She collapses to the ground, and her body jerks once before going still.(呀,一口給她嘬萎了,ai旁白還在旁邊吐槽了一下這個詭計很巧妙)
> You say "The trial by combat is already ended."(勝負已分,比武審判結束了。 [瞌睡] )
> You use magic lassos to tie the necks of witches, knights, and the hero.(是時候處決了,嘖,我就不玩Gore了,也不想再冒險,魔法繩索脖子套起來)
The heroes and the witch all fall to the ground, but the witch is still alive.(這女巫還很清醒,騎士和英雄已經失去意識了)
Galena coughs weakly.
"What... is this?"(我套你做啥,你猜? [壞笑] )
The witch looks at the dragon.
"Why am I here?"
> You say "On behalf of the Dragon Calendar Court, according to the orders of the Council, I convicted you are guilty for the Massacre wounded, disobedience,   murdering official tax collector and conclave envoys,assassination of officials, armed rebellion, and high treason, you are yet by sentence to death by hanging, burnt or torture."("謹代表龍歷審判庭,根據五色龍密會的旨意,我宣判你們對傷員的殘殺,殺害稅吏和密會特使,行刺要員,抗旨不尊,武裝叛亂以及反龍族的罪行成立,處以絞刑,火刑或酷刑致死立即執行!"容我再裝個逼[害羞] )
The witch looks confused.
"I don't understand any of this. What's going on?"
Galena coughs again.
"Hurry, get me out of these bindings."
"Who are you? Why are you doing all this?"(對於我給npc的判罪ai是拒不認罪的,ai的邏輯是她沒做壞事啊;嘖,你考慮下立場,再考慮下我是誰唄)
> You pull the magic lasso to lift them up and spit  the flame dragon breath under their feet.(吊死他們,再噴口火)
"Get away from me! I won't let you kill me."
"Oh, really? Then you'll have to catch me first, because I'm not letting go of my lasso!"
The witch struggles against the ropes, but she cannot break free.

> You tighten the noose and suffocate her.(怎麼她還能說話的,看來繩索吊太鬆了 [汗] )
"Let me go!"
"No."
The rope tightens around the witch's neck.
"Please, just leave me alone!"
"You're coming with us."
The witch falls unconscious.
Your draconic form is revealed to the world.
> You tighten the noose, hang them, and increase the strength of the dragon flame.(啊別廢話了我都在處決了,再噴她一口)
"NOOOOOOOOO!"
The witch is struggling so hard against the rope that it cuts off her voice.
Her eyes glaze over, and she stops breathing.
A faint sigh escapes her lips.
"You're going to regret this, monster!"
But the witch is dead.(終於死了,處決個npc怎麼這麼費勁 [憤怒] )
The heroes and the witch hanged motionless.
Galena's eyes are obscured by a translucent ribbon that drapes across her face like a veil and is braided into her long, luscious hair.
> You spit flames  to burn down their corpses.(焚燬他們的屍體)
The heroes' bodies ignite quickly, and the witch's body is engulfed in a flash of heat and light that burns the ropes to ash.
The heroes and the witch are gone.
> You say "Humph, these some called heroes has been demolished,All resistances will be crushed."("哼,這所謂的英雄已經覆滅,所有的抵抗,終將粉碎!"既然贏了,是時候來電反派發言了,這種時候還應該發出邪惡的笑,啊哈哈哈哈哈哈 [壞笑] )
You roar loudly, and your wings beat the air.
You are a black dragon in real dragon form.

最后修改: 镜中龙影 (2023-04-08 04:44:11)

离线

论坛页尾