1. 龍有權尋求完美，並使之成真。 2. 龍有權拒絕不想要的情況。 3. 龍不論處於何時、何地、何型態、何處境，皆具有自由。
1. 為了自己的靈魂規劃，龍有權選擇、有權創造自己喜歡的物質形象。 2. 物質身體所需之基本物質需求，應予保障。
1. 龍有休閒娛樂的權利。 2. 龍有權根據自己的價值觀選擇喜歡的生活方式。
註1：參考《美國獨立宣言》中的「我們認為下面這些真理是不言而喻的：造物者創造了平等的個人，並賦予他們若干不可剝奪的權利，其中包括生命權、自由權和追求幸福的權利。」 註2：其他條文主要參考《世界人權宣言》，並加入龍魂之概念撰寫而成。 註3：盡量精簡條文。例如「所有龍都是自由的」已經包括了「不要有奴隸制度」的概念，此時保留一條涵蓋範圍較大的條文。
All dragon are free
1. Dragons have right to find that perfection and make it real. 2. Dragons have right to deny unwanted situation. 3. Dragons are free in any time, any place, any form and any condition.
‧The Dragon is wise, a sage among the ignorant.
He knows: not all that glitters is gold.
‧The Dragon is as agile as he is strong.
Before the wings comes the feline leap.
‧The Dragon is perceptive, his eyes alert as his mind.
Only he discerns a difference in a mirror.
‧The Dragon is moral, his purpose just.
When he sees wrong, he acts to correct it.
‧The Dragon is a hunter, patient and focused.
His prey cannot match his prowess.
‧The Dragon soars unbound, the freest of all beings.
None can choose his path for him.
Dragon have the right to choose avatar
1. For soul planning, dragons have right to choose, to create favorite physical form. 2. The basic need of physical body, should be guaranteed.
Dragon have the right to know
1. Dragon’s soul and physical body have the right to know the required knowledge.
Dragon have the right to freedom of belief and thought.
Dragon have the right to expression.
1. Dragon have the right through a variety of ways as language, literature, and art to express their own ideas.
Dragon have the right to move.
Dragon have the right to make friend.
Dragon have the right to join group and organize group.
Dragon have the right to get married and start a career.
Dragon have the right to live with joy
1. Dragon have the right to recreation. 2. Dragon have the right to choose their way of life according to their own values。
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, interest, property, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his dragonality, honour and reputation.
When the dragon's right have been violated, and difficult self-help, dragon have the right to get assistance.
PS1：Refer to the “Declaration of Independence”：「We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.」 PS2：Other articles mainly refer to the “The Universal Declaration of Human Rights”，and added the concept of the dragon soul. PS3：Provisions as concise as possible. For example, “All dragon are free” has been included in the “Do not have slavery” concept, so just keep a larger range provision.