《龙魂志》第一期
《龙魂志》第二期

Tips:灵龙玲瓏,梦龙矇矓

#1 2011-04-30 02:29:12  |  显示全部楼层

shiningdracon
寻道龙

考卷中的英文小短文(已翻譯)

原文由加布提供

很久很久以前,山裡居住着一條名叫馬文的小龍。像所有其他龍一樣,馬文也有堅硬的皮膚、長長的尾巴、一對飛翔的翅膀、和火焰的吐息。但是,和其他龍不一樣的是,馬文非常友好,也非常聰明。

三條大龍,伯德、布朗、和巴格,樂衷于嚇唬和戲弄山裡的其他動物。一天,一隻迷路的山羊來到伯德、布朗、和巴格的地盤。三條龍圍住山羊,不停的戲弄它。他們噴出火焰,燒焦它的毛。他們用長尾巴打它。受驚的山羊拚命想從三條大龍身邊逃走。

馬文剛巧飛過。他看到三條大龍的所作所為,隨即降落在他們頭頂的山崖上。“打擾一下!”馬文向他們喊道。“你們中間哪一個是最強壯的龍?”

他們一齊抬頭看向馬文。

“住在山那邊的老魔法師希望找到最強壯的龍,”馬文說到。“你們哪一個是最壯的?”

“是我!”伯德喊道,他將一塊巨大的岩石舉過頭頂,雖然步履蹣跚但頑強的支撐住了。

“是我!”布朗喊道,他抓住兩棵大樹的樹頂,將它們掰彎,讓樹頂碰在了一起,並保持着這個姿勢。

“是我!”巴格喊道,他把旁邊一個小湖的水全部喝乾了,胃部脹得像個氣球。

當三條龍都展現了自己的力量,馬文飛到山羊旁邊,小心地把它捧起來。“來吧,小東西,”馬文對山羊說。“我們趕快去告訴老魔法師,我們已經找到了三條全世界最強壯的巨龍!”

原文:

Long ago there lived in the mountains a small dragon named Marvin. Like all the other dragons, Marvin had hard skin, a long tail, wings for flying, and a breath of fire. However, Marvin was different from the others. He was friendly like a dog and smart like an elephant.

Three large dragons, Bord, Brun, and Barg, delighted in scaring and teasing (戲弄) the other animals on the mountain. One day a goat got lost and came to a place where Bord, Brun, and Barg were sitting. The dragons surrounded the goat and began to tease it. They breathed fire at it and burned its wool. They hit it with their long tails. The scared goat was desperate(拚命的) to get away from the three large dragons.

Marvin was flying overhead. He saw what the dragons were doing and landed on a cliff above them. “Excuse me!” Marvin shouted down to the dragons. “Which of you is the strongest dragon?”

The other dragons looked up at Marvin.

“The old man with magical powers who lives on the other side of the mountain wants to find the strongest dragon,” answered Marvin. “So which of you is the strongest?”

“I am!” shouted Bord, and he lifted up a huge rock over his head. He swayed under the weight of the rock but held it strong.

“I am!” shouted Brun, and he grabbed the tops of two trees. He bent them towards each other so the tops touched and held them strong.

“I am!” shouted Barg, and he drank all the water out of the mountain lake. His stomach swelled like a balloon, but he held the water strong.

As the three dragons showed their strength, Marvin flew down to the goat and gently picked it up. “Come now, small one,” Marvin said to the goat. “Let us go quickly to the old man and tell him that we have found the three strongest dragons in all the land!”

以龍為本
<-- 目前頭像 by 理業化肥
聯繫方式:站內短消息或郵件

离线

#2 2011-04-30 21:31:12  |  显示全部楼层

shiningdracon
寻道龙

回应: 考卷中的英文小短文(已翻譯)

還見到過計算機競賽試題裡包含奇幻小說內容
都是有愛的試題 :d)

以龍為本
<-- 目前頭像 by 理業化肥